Saturday, January 7, 2012

I finally became a blogger!


Nearly a year ago, I happend upon blogs for the first time, when I was searching for teaching ideas. I know, I know, crazy! I'm not sure how long people have been blogging but for whatever reason I was in the dark. Now I have seen the light! I am so thankful to all the people who I've been following the past year. Whether they are blogging about teaching, health, crafts, or food, I enjoyed hearing about their successes, challenges, and using the tools they created to better my own life. Insead of just taking, I would now like to start giving too! Through developing my own blog, I hope to share the events and tools I create in my daily life as I try to figure out how to do it all: teach, exercise, cook, love and travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment